*Employment - Support Staff
Arizona Prosecuting Attorneys’ Advisory Council (“APAAC”) is seeking a regular, full-time Administrative Assistant.
Primary tasks and responsibilities for the position of Administrative Assistant include:
• Supporting administrative activities for executives and other office staff
• Fielding telephone calls, greeting visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, designing presentations, filing, and faxing;
• Updating of agency website and social media;
• Tracking and compiling information
Education and Experience
This position requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Some college, vocational training, and/or experience in a professional administrative position, are preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft 2013 Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills and proofreading abilities
• Graphic design and/or journalism skills preferred
• Dedicated, self-motivated, team player
• An understanding of Arizona’s legislative process / criminal legal system is beneficial
Salary determined on experience within a range of $15.28 to $16.48 an hour. APAAC also provides a substantial employee benefit package, including health and dental insurance, vacation and sick leave, plus participation in the Arizona State Retirement System.
Recruitment ongoing until position is filled.