*Employment - Support Staff
- Arizona Prosecuting Attorneys’ Advisory Council (“APAAC”) is seeking a regular, full-time Administrative Assistant.
Primary tasks and responsibilities for the position of Administrative Assistant include:
• Supporting administrative activities for attorneys and other office staff;
• Fielding telephone calls, greeting visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, designing presentations, filing, and faxing;
• Updating of agency website and social media;
• Tracking and compiling information
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); some college or vocational training preferred. Minimum three (3) years in a responsible administrative position.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Dedicated, self-motivated, team player
• Proficiency in Microsoft 2013 Word, Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills and proofreading abilities
• Graphic design and/or journalism skills preferred
• An understanding of Arizona’s criminal legal system and the legislative process is beneficial
Salary determined on experience within a range of $15.28 to $16.48 an hour. APAAC also provides a substantial employee benefit package, including health and dental insurance, vacation and sick leave, plus participation in the Arizona State Retirement System If you have an interest in this position, please email cover letter
Recruitment is open until the position is filled.