*Employment - Support Staff
- The Arizona Attorney General’s Office, Public Advocacy and Civil Rights Division, Consumer Protection and Advocacy Section, Consumer Information and Complaints Unit is seeking an Administrative Assistant I to respond to consumer inquiries and process consumer complaints as well as provide pamphlets and brochures regarding consumer issues. This position will be responsible for being a backup phone representative, pulling required files for investigators and attorneys, pulling files for re-works, handling incoming/outgoing faxes, making copies of outgoing correspondence, assist in preparing outgoing mail and date stamping and distributing incoming mail.
· Knowledge and understanding of Consumer Information & Complaints policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of principles and practices performing administrative functions of a responsible nature.
· Working knowledge of CIC computer database and the ability to update the database.
· Working knowledge of Arizona consumer fraud laws.
Ideal Candidates will be Bilingual Spanish speaking, reading and writing skills preferred but not required.
The preferred candidate will have three years responsible experience in a position requiring skill in oral and written communication, initiative, judgment and independence in the performance of duties; or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Close Date 6/17/2014
To view our Recruitment Video please follow this link: http://vimeo.com/arizonaago/employment
To apply please follow this Link: https://azstatejobs.azdoa.gov/ltmprod/xmlhttp/shorturl.do?key=GLX
- The Pima County Attorney's Office, is seeking a Legal Secretary to provide support to the attorneys in the criminal division.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: An Associate’s degree or a certificate of completion from an accredited college or technical school as a legal secretary. OR Successful completion of course work in legal terminology or legal office procedures from an accredited school and one year of legal clerical experience involving the preparation and processing of legal documents or providing legal clerical support to an attorney. (Additional relevant education from an accredited college or technical school and/or experience may be substituted)
DUTIES: In direct support of legal functions and performs a variety of specialized legal secretarial tasks which require distinct knowledge of legal procedures, documentation and legal time constraints, and make independent decisions regarding the processing of legal documents. This classification has primary responsibility for completion of assigned tasks and functions by an attorney or paralegal.
OPEN FOR CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
To apply please follow this link: http://webcms.pima.gov/cms/One.aspx?portalId=169&pageId=2883