Employment - Attorneys
- The Arizona Attorney General's Office, Child and Family Protection Division/Child Support Services Section (Bisbee) is seeking an Assistant Attorney General. This position is responsible for litigation on behalf of and representation for the Division of Child Support Services of the Department of Economic Security. Child Support Services attorney responsibilities include but are not limited to providing advice on child support law, reviewing case files for litigation, conducting stipulation conferences, weekly court appearances, research and writing, working with litigants, court personnel and agency employees and preparing legal pleadings, memoranda and correspondence.
End Date: 9/10/2014
- The Arizona Attorney General’s Office, Criminal Division, Border Crimes Enforcement Section (Tucson) is seeking an Assistant Attorney General to prosecute criminal cases including but not limited to the offenses referenced below, in the Superior Courts of the State of Arizona.
End Date: 9/19/2014
- The Arizona Attorney General’s Office Criminal Division, Health Care Fraud and Abuse Section (Phoenix) is seeking an Assistant Attorney General. The purpose of this position is to identify, investigate and prosecute criminal fraud by providers under the Medicaid program and to identify, investigate and prosecute abuse and misappropriate of patients' funds in health care facilities that receive AHCCCS funds throughout the State of Arizona.
End Date: 9/12/2014
- The Arizona Attorney General’s Office Public Advocacy and Civil Rights Division, State Court and Bankruptcy Section (Phoenix) is seeking an Assistant Attorney General to assume responsibility for formulating, implementing, and enforcing various substantive and procedural systems to effectuate the debt collection objectives of the Legislature and the AGO under A.R.S. 41-191.03.
End Date: 10/04/2014
- The Arizona Attorney General’s Office Solicitor General’s Division, Civil Appeals Section (Phoenix) is seeking an Assistant Attorney General to enforce election-related statutes.
End Date: 9/13/2014
- The Town of Payson is currently seeking a Town Attorney. The Town Attorney performs professional legal work and serves as general counsel to the Town and as chief legal advisor to the Town Council, Town departments, and Town Boards and Commissions. This position directs all civil and criminal legal work and reviews and considers all municipal activities. This position reports to the Mayor and Town Council.
End Date: 9/25/2014