- Florence votes down Marijuana Dispensary
- Criminal Justice Newsletter - July, 2013
- Attorney General Horne Announces Settlement With Telemarketers
- MCAO Newsletter - July, 2013
- POMC Survivors Newsletter Summer 2013
- Prohibited possessors of firearms due to mental health avoid arrest, prosecution
- Oklahoma Aid Release
- Hearing today for man arrested for shooting at workers on construction site and PCSO Deputy
- Relationship Between Blood Alcohol Concentration and Observable Symptoms of Intoxication in Patients Presenting to an Emergency Department
- Maricopa County pursues incarceration and treatment for inmates; Aims at enhanced public safety
- 23yr old sentenced to 40 years for multiple acts of child abuse
- Zolpidem SAMHSA Report
- Voyles Clarifies Press Release Regarding Former Pinal County Attorney Prosecutors.
- Medical marijuana going to young and healthy.
- Marijuana, Harmless? Think Again!
- Pinal County News Release: Two Juveniles Charged in Apache Junction Bullying
- Survivors Newsletter, National Organization of Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc - Spring Issue
- Governor Brewer Names Deputy Pinal County Attorney Jason Holmbert As Pinal County Superior Court Judge
- Kentucky prosecutor highlights APAAC study on prison population known as the "Fischer Report"
January - 2013:
- Texas Prosecutor Gunned Down Outside Courthouse
- Dallas prosecutor shot and killed on the way to court
- Free Fatality Review & Safety Asessment Training
- Judge OKs ban on 'spice,' other synthetic drugs
- MCAO Newsletter - January, 2013
- Attorney General Tom Horne statement on execution of Richard Dale Stokely
- Arizona court to hear appeal on marijuana ruling
- The Polks: One wedding, two careers, three sons, four (current and future) alumni.
- New rules adopted by AZ Supreme Court
- Governor Brewer Names Maricopa County Superior Court Judge
- MCAO Newsletter - December, 2012
- Criminal Law School for Legislators
- Medical Marijuana Minute Entry
- City Court in Mesa speeds mental screenings
- Maggie Robertson named "Legal Assistant of the Year' for Arizona
- Administrative Order Re: Division I Special Actions
- MCAO Newsletter - November, 2012
- Cochise County Sheriff Dever Dies in 1-Car Crash
- Arizona State Bar Public Lawyers Section Newsletter - Featuring APAAC Award Winners!
- John R. Justice Grant Student Loan Repayment Program for Prosecutors
- MCAO Newsletter - September, 2012
- Arizona Law Enforcement Agencies to Receive Specialized Training on Sex Crimes
- Colorado court ruling says medical marijuana trumped by federal law.
- Yavapai County seeks to end sale of bath salts through public nuisance injunction.
- Sales of Synthetic "Spice" and "Bath Salts" Banned Immediately in Yavapai County
- City of Mesa awarded $17K grant to fund DUI prosecutions
- Press Release regarding 2012 Cudahy Award
- The 2012 Criminal Code Sentencing Chart is now available